Occupational Safety Card
The Occupational Safety Card has been developed to improve occupational safety at a common workplace.
The objective of the Occupational Safety Card programme is to:
- improve practical cooperation between client and supplier companies at a common workplace
- support employee orientation at a common workplace
- provide basic information on occupational health and safety
- reduce training overlap by different clients
- raise interest and motivation in the occupational safety skills of personnel at workplaces
- reduce occupational accidents, hazards and harmful workload
To receive the Occupational Safety Card, you must have successfully completed an occupational safety card course. The card is valid for five years.
Adopting the Occupational Safety Card is voluntary, but many clients require the card from their subcontractors’ employees.